- The device must be connected to the Internet, please check if the connection works properly.
- Please confirm Internet access port is open and default port to open is: 80, 554,37777. To modify default port, please refer to DDNS User’s Manual.
- The default username and password are admin/admin. You should change your password at first login.
- The device supports monitoring and DDNS management via mobile phone. You need to download the App first.
- Please keep the tag of device MAC address. Do not lose or destroy it.
(port 37777 is default, 38888 is an example)
Step by Step Instructions
Step 1. From the Main Menu Select Network
Step 2. Select DDNS ➞ Check off the "Enable" box.
Step 3. Select "DDNS Type" from the Drop Down menu. Please Note depending on the series model of the recorder you will have either Dahua DDNS or Quick DDNS as one of the options from the drop down menu.
After DDNS is selected it will automatically generate a Host IP. In this case because Dahua DDNS is an option it is www.dahuaddns.com . If Quick DDNS is an option it will automatically generate the designated www.quickddns.com as the host IP.
Step 4. Select either "Default Domain" or "Custom Domain Name". By Selecting "Default Domain" a Domain Name for the device recorder is the MAC address for this recorder. In this case 4C11BF0B0436.dahuaddns.com is the designated default domain name for this particular recorder. By selecting "Custom Domain Name" you may choose a custom name up to 60 max characters. Please note if you are using a custom domain name you cannot use the same custom domain name from or for another device.
Step 5. Input your email address ➞ Select "Test" and if successful it will prompt a pop up "Successfully Registered" ➞ Select "Yes" ➞ Select "Apply" ➞ Select "OK" to save settings.
DDNS Web Registration and Management
For QuickDDNS Go to www.quickddns.com