Created by: francisco cordova
Modified on: Mon, 10 Oct, 2016 at 3:59 PM
Please Note: IP and HD-CVI PTZs do not require an RS485 cable. Controls are sent over the RG59 or CAT5 cable.
- Front panel PTZ error
- PTZ decoder setup, connection or installation is not correct.
- If using an RS485 Cable, the connection maybe reversed.
- PTZ setup with the Baud, protocol, and bit rate.
- PTZ decoder and NVR protocol is not compatible.
- PTZ decoder and NVR address is not compatible.
- When there are several decoders, please add 120 Ohm between the PTZ decoder A/B cables furthest end to delete the reverberation or impedance matching. Otherwise the PTZ control is not stable.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.